The system offers a ton of features to help hospitals manage their daily operations. The HMS offers the ability to manage and keep track of patients, schedule for appointments, record diagnostic and medical information, manage and record lab test requests and prescriptions. It also offers modules to manage inpatients admission, hospitalization and discharge. Invoicing/billing is made easy with NETLINKS’ HMS – as all patient invoices and payments for consultations, lab test and prescription can be tracked from one place. The system’s full integration with Odoo’s accounting, Inventory and Procurement modules make it even easier to manage all of your hospital operations – all within a single solution.
Laboratory & Prescriptions
Surgery & Operation Theater (OT)
Pharmacy & Inventory
- Patient personal information
- Unique ID for tracking (Barcode)
- Patient medical information and history
- History for prior appointments, diagnosis, prescriptions and lab tests.
- Setup working hours (shifts) and appointment slots
- Appointments for consultations and follow-ups
- On-screen appointment que display (Patient Waiting Screen)
- Record patient’s assessment and diagnostic information
- Lab test requests, prescriptions and hospitalization
Laboratory and Prescriptions
- Setup lab tests with parameters
- Print lab reports
- Lab tests billing
- Medicine prescription and prescription reports
- Medicine issuance by pharmacy through prescriptions
- Manage admissions, transfers and discharges
- Manage Hospital Buildings, Wards, Beds and Operations Theatres.
- Assign physicians and nurses to an inpatient
- Check for bed availability and reserve beds.
- Admission and pre-ward checklists, care plans and ward-rounds.
- Track consumed medicines and consumables
- Inpatient billing at discharge.
Surgery and Operation Theater (OT)
- Manage surgery details
- Pre and post-surgery checklists
- Book OT, assign surgeons, nurses and anesthetist
- Surgery billing
Pharmacy and Inventory
- Maintain products list
- Track and manage pharmacy inventory and hospital inventory
- Re-ordering rules and minimum stock quantity alerts
- Expiry dates alerts for medicine